8.22.2007

Long to Short

I finally got my hair cut today. It's been almost a year since my last haircut and my hair was halfway down my back, now it is at my shoulders and it feels like I lost three pounds (if only that were true!) It's so nice to not have to deal with all of this hair in this heat. Ironically enough, I think it's been hotter in New York than it has been here in South Florida (NY -0; FLA- 1) this summer.

Monkey has a new little trick I taught him yesterday, I say that I have to tell him a secret and he comes really close and puts his hand around my head to pull me close to his ear so I can tell him the secret. Having a two year old has been so much fun and so much work. He is so adorable and is learning so many things by the minute. He is also extremely strong willed and he loves to get into everything he can. I love that little boy.

No comments: